With platform to set the flasks.
Code Flask Ø of flask Total Qty held
GE-125-15 125ml 71mm 15 pc
GE-250-11 250ml 85mm 11 pc
GE-500-06 500ml 107mm 6 pc
- Triple eccentric drive mechanism and counterbalance provide a vibration free 3/8” orbit at high speeds, even under heavy or imbalanced loads. The solid-state controlled shaker speed is from 40 – 400 rpm.
- Choice of platforms i.e. Non-clamp or platform includes four-prong stainless steel clamps to hold Erlenmeyer flask.
- Unit displays speed on an analog tachometer or a 3-digit LED. Speed readout helps improve the repeatability of your test procedures.
- The shaker platform rotates on six permanently lubricated, sealed ball bearings. The entire drive, housed in a precision machine, sits on four cushioned feet that prevent creeping
- Set switch for continuous operation or set time for intermittent operation for timed shaking up to 180 minutes.
- Quiet operation with very low dB.